Humayun’s Tomb, which served as the architectural inspiration for Shah Jahan’s Taj Mahal.
02.08. Nizamuddin East, Delhi, India.
- enlop reblogged this from mmmphotography and added:
- tekiffe likes this
- 529 likes this
- loveapprentice likes this
- charmingpplincardigans likes this
- owlonthesill reblogged this from sheepshrooms
- desmonster likes this
- sheepshrooms reblogged this from goodmemory
- collegedorm101 likes this
- kihachi reblogged this from goodmemory
- goodmemory reblogged this from mmmphotography
- imakeoutwithwildfires likes this
- embritches likes this
- mmmphotography posted this